The management of the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) has the selling of post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Form for the 2022/2023 academic session. Applications are hereby requested from Interested and qualified candidates the university admission page. See the eligibility, method of application, screening date and details below.
Note: Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) does not have any outside agent to help with the 2022/2023 admission exercise. The use of such an agent is at the candidate’s own risk and candidates should desist from using a third party in processing their applications.
Candidates Eligible for TASUED Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 150 in the 2021 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB and have obtained 2021 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Tai Solarin University of Education through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for Tai Solarin University of Education for the 2022/2023 session
- Candidates should apply online through the TASUED Admission portal on https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission
- NB: The www.tasued.edu.ng is the ONLY legitimate and authentic website of TASUED through which the Admission portal can be accessed.
- Each candidate is required to make a payment of N2,000.00 for the screening exercise payable online with either Master card or VISA ATM card.
- (Please print out your receipt after payment)
- Candidates are required to fill and complete the online Application Form by providing all the required information. It is MANDATORY for all applicants to use the University’s Online Result Verification System (ORVS) to submit and verify their ‘O’ level results.
- Print the Screening Slip containing your colour passport photograph and screening information. The printed slip will serve as candidate’s identification /admission card for the screening exercise.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on *Wednesday, *24th August, 2022* and closes on *Friday, 21st October, 2022* .
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
Screening exercise shall be conducted for all UTME/DE candidates at the Main Campus of the University on *Thursday,27th October, 2022*.
Candidates’ participation in the screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for admission into Tai Solarin University of Education.
Candidates should prepare for the screening exercise and bring along the following:
Colour print-out of the online Screening Form
Original JAMB Examination Notification of Result Slip or Direct Entry Registration Slip.
Screening Slip and Receipt.
(i) Cell phones (GSM, CDMA, etc.) and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise.
(ii) Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
The results of the screening exercise should be checked on the Admission portal twenty four hours (24 hrs) after the screening exercise.
All correspondence on the screening exercise should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or addressed to the Admissions Officer at the University Main Campus, Ijagun, P.M.B. 2118, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State. Telephone No:08065426227(during the office hours only)
Recommended: list of schools whose 2022 Post UTME Forms are out