JAMB Change of Course/Institution 2022/2033 – Data Correction: This is a great news for candidates that made mistakes when they were filling their Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) UTME Registration form. JAMB will allow correct or change the following data:
- Names Correction: This allows candidates to apply for the correction of names where there are spelling errors or error in the arrangement, e.g. Surname, Firstname or Lastname (Correction can only be done once).
- Date of Birth Correction
- Gender: .
- State/LGA of Origin
JAMB Change of Course/Institution 2022/2033
You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile. Kindly go through the following steps to change your course of study or institution.
- Go to JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Click on ‘Registration (2022 only)’ from the list of services on the left side.
- From the drop-down, select ‘2022 UTME Data Correction‘ / ‘2022 DE Data Correction‘ as your case may be.
- Select change of institution/course correction
- Then proceed with payment.
Please note that after payment, visit the closest JAMB office, or a JAMB accredited centre to complete the correction process.
How Much Is JAMB Change Of Institution?
The management of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N3,500) as the latest cost Price for 2022 change of Institution form.
This means that the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board change of institution form 2022 sales at Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N3,500).
How To Do JAMB Change Of Institution 2022/2023 and other correction
You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
2. Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
3. Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
4. Select “Correction of Data”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page
5. Once selected, the menu item “Course/Institution” will be revealed. Click this.
6. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
7. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
8. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
9. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
10. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
11. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number
12. After entering the information correctly, new options for Preferred course/Institution and second choices will appear. Options available will be based on availability.
13. Click Submit to complete your application.
14. JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.