The Management Federal University of Technology (Minna) has commenced the sale Post UTME/Direct Entry admission form for the 2022/2023. Applications are hereby requested from suitably qualified candidates across the Nation. The screening exercise will commence on Monday, 22nd August 2022 and end midnight of Sunday, 9th October 2022
- Only UTME and DE candidates who selected the Federal University of Technology, Minna as the first choice is eligible for the screening exercise.
- UTME Candidates MUST have scored NOT LESS than the indicated minimum scores for various Schools/Courses/Programmes in the 2022 UTME as shown below:
- Candidates MUST meet the minimum UTME scores for their chosen courses and have the right UTME subject combinations as prescribed in the JAMB Brochure.
- However, candidates who do not meet any of the above requirements will be allowed to change to any other course whose requirements are met by the candidates. The change of course will attract a processing fee of N2,000 only.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits including Mathematics and English Language in subjects relevant to their proposed courses at not more than two sittings. In addition, Direct Entry candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma and/or Higher National Diploma level(s) or Merit at NCE level.
FUTMINNA Cut Off Marks
|PROGRAMME||RECOMMENDED CUT OFF MARKS|
|Food Science & Technology||170|
|Water Resources, Aquaculture & Fisheries Technology||165|
|Agric. and Bioresources Engineering||170|
|Material and Metallurgical Engineering||170|
|Petroleum and Gas Engineering||180|
|Estate Management & Valuation||165|
|Surveying & Geoinformatics||165|
|Urban & Regional Planning||165|
|Cyber Security Science||190|
|Information Science and Media Studies||165|
|Logistics and Transport Management||165|
|Project Management Technology||165|
|Industrial and Technology Education||165|
|Library and Information Science||165|
Candidates MUST meet the minimum UTME scores for their chosen courses, have the right UTME subject combinations as prescribed in the JAMB Brochure and the requisite ‘O’ Level subjects at credit level.
CANDIDATES ARE TO ENSURE THAT THEIR ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS ARE UPLOADED ON THE JAMB WEBSITE – CAPS.
NOTE: For the list of relevant subjects for each Course/Programme, check the homepage of the University website.
Any false declaration could lead to a candidate’s disqualification at any stage of the admission process. Candidates are also advised to get the FUTMINNA Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers. This will enable them to prepare adequately for the screening exercise.
How to Apply Federal University of Technology (Minna) Post UTME/Direct Entry form for 2022/2023
Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) only through the REMITA platform.
- Click on “2022/2023 UPASE”
- On the page that appears, click on ‘UPASE- DE/UTME Login.’
- Enter your JAMB registration number.
- Enter one of your names.
- Click on ‘Login’.
- Upload your ‘O’ level result(s).
- DE candidates should also upload their Higher level result(s).
- Choose any other course from the list of Departments if your UTME/’O’ level subject combinations do not meet the minimum requirements for the course registered with JAMB.
- Click on ‘Proceed to payment gateway‘.
- Confirm your entries.
- Click on the ‘payment link‘ button to proceed to the payment gateway.
- Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve (only the ones enabled for online payment) or Bank branch (by generating RRR from application portal).
- Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV 2, i.e. the 3 digits behind your card and pin number)
If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered.
- Click on the ‘Print’ button to print the document.
NOTE: Keep checking the University website for further information.
All enquiries should be directed to the following: email@example.com or call 08028949142 and 09023418632.