How to Print Your JAMB Admission Letter: All the candidates offered admission into accredited tertiary institution in Nigeria are required to print their admission letters on JAMB portal. The JAMB portal is open for both Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry candidates to print their admission letters.
All the candidates are required to pay the sum of N1,000 (one thousand naira only) on the JAMB website to access the admission letter.
How to Print Your JAMB Admission Letter
- For new user only, How to Create JAMB Profile
- Go to JAMB portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your ‘Email Address’ and ‘Password’.
- Click on the “Admission Letter” tab. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- . Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
- Year of Exam and
- JAMB Registration Number.
- After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Admission letter as shown on your screen.
NB: Check your admission status first before you proceed to print your admission letter.
ALSO SEE: JAMB SYLLABUS