The Shell Nigeria hereby invites applications from eligible students currently enrolled in universities or polytechnics in Nigeria for its 2022 Industrial Training (IT) & Internship Programme. See the requirements and application procedure for the Shell SIWES/IT & Internship Programme below.
The Student Industrial Training Programme of Shell Companies in Nigeria provides Nigerian students in higher education with the chance to obtain work experience in their office locations.
This Industrial Training Programme is designed for students to:
- Put theories and concepts into practice
- Build work related skills required for the business environment through constructive feedback and supervision
- Gain additional skills such as communication, ethics, HSSE, teamwork and leadership.
- Build valuable networks and contacts for professional development
Shell Students Industrial Training & Internship Programme Eligible Courses
The following are the courses that are eligible:
- Engineering, Geoscience,
- Information Technology
- Sciences (Pure science, Environmental and Social)
The Program allows students enrolled in any of the above courses to work directly with inspiring and experienced experts. The knowledge and abilities gained towards the end of the programme will be extremely useful in future professions.
Shell Students Industrial Training & Internship Programme Eligibility
Eligible applicants must:
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate programme at a university or Polytechnic in Nigeria?
- Have school authorisation and approval for Industrial Training
How to Apply for Shell Industrial Training & Internship Programme 2022/2023
All applicants should have a personal and valid email accounts (for consistent communication). Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements should apply via email – email@example.com.
The email subject should be in this format: 2022 Shell Nigeria SIWES Application (Course of study).
The email content must include the following:
- Student’s name
- Name of University/ institution of higher learning
- Matriculation Number/ student ID number
- Course of study
- Required duration/period for internship
- Contact details (address, email, and phone)
- Scanned copy of official form/ letter from higher institution
- Current Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) or Grade Point Average (GPA)
Please note that industrial training opportunities are based on business needs and limited slots are available.
Deadline: Not Specified.
CLICK HERE for more opportunities