Sterling Bank is now accepting applications from interested, and suitably qualified Nigerian Secondary School Leavers and graduates for its 2022 Grow with Sterling Scholarship. See the requirements and how to apply for the Grow with Sterling program below.
Are you looking for a work-study scholarship to help you get started at Sterling Bank? Apply what you’ve learned and earn a living while pursuing a Bachelor’s degree.
Sterling Bank launched the “Grow with Sterling” initiative to enrich lives and promote the quality of education for the average Nigerian youth.
Grow with Sterling is a social impact programme that will allow Nigerian Secondary School Leavers to continue their education through a partnership between Sterling and Nexford University.
This group of Learners will be the first of its kind to be fully engaged by Sterling under a “Work-Study” arrangement for the duration of their Nexford University programme.
Sterling Apprenticeship Program 2022 Eligibility
To be eligible, you must:
- Be a Nigerian living in Nigeria
- Have five credits including English and Mathematics at ‘O’ levels or its equivalent
- Provide a strong guarantor from your parents or guardian
- Not have a Bachelor’s degree and not be enrolled in any tertiary institution in Nigeria or abroad.
How to Apply for Sterling Apprenticeship Program 2022
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Your application is a formal request to be considered for the Grow with Sterling Work-study scholarship. To apply, you will need to complete the application and provide:
- A 150-word essay answering the question “why should you be considered for the Grow with Sterling Scholarship? (150 words maximum)
- Secondary school certificate (WAEC, NECO, or GCE)
- Government-issued ID or passport
- Other relevant certificates.
Deadline: Not Specified.
Sterling Apprenticeship Program 2022 Selection Process
- Within seven days after submitting your scholarship application, the team will contact you via email to let you know that you have been shortlisted.
- The screening process for shortlisted applicants includes the following:
- O level screening
- Speed test
- You would be required to submit the following documents including a parent’s valid means of ID, a sponsor’s valid means of ID, and a guarantor’s valid means of ID.
- Within two weeks, successful applicants will receive a scholarship decision via email from the team. If your scholarship application is approved, you will receive an email from the team which would include a unique tuition code that would give you an 85% scholarship towards your monthly tuition. Please note that you would require this code to enroll for your program.