The Federal Government (FG) has proposed to pay the sum of N75,000 per semester for undergraduates studying education courses in federal public institutions and N50K for those who enroll for a National Certificate In Education (N.C.E.) programme.
According to Mallam Adamu Adamu, the minister of education, the bursary programme is in line with President Muhammadu Buhari’s commitment to reform the Education sector.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified students in Nigerian Colleges of Education and University to participate in the 2022 Bursary Awards. Please note that relevant information has been submitted to the Federal Ministry of Education by the Nigerian University Commission (NUC) and the National Commission of Colleges of Education (NCCE)
- Applicants must be studying Education in Nigerian Colleges of Education and Universities
- Applicants must be a full-time students
- All applicants (physically challenged inclusive) must be in their first year or above.
- A beneficiary of any scholarship is not eligible
How to apply for How to Apply for Special Bursary for Education Students Worth N75K Per Semester
- Visit the ministry portal www.education.gov.ng or https://fsbn.com.ng/applicants/auth/register/35565
- Fill and complete the form online
- Click on submit and print a copy
- Applicants are to attach photocopies of the following documents: a) Letter of Admission b) Current school’s identity card. The deadline for submission
Note: Applicant are advised to make only one entry as multiple entries will disqualify the student.
For Further enquiries, please visit https://education.gov.ng/ or call 08035937427, 09124516750.