The management of the Lagos State University (LASU) has approved a process for the FINAL WINDING DOWN of the LASU External System (LASUES). Please note that the LASUES is a separate entity and NOT the same as the LASU PART-TIME STUDY.
The LASUES Mop-Up Examination is designed to identify former LASUES students who have yet to graduate due to outstanding results.
Members of the university community and the general public are hereby informed that the deadline for the Lagos State University External System Mop-Up examination has now been extended to Thursday, August 31st, 2022.
Accordingly, all students of the LASUES that are yet to graduate as at the time of this publication are enjoined to take the following steps to enable them to partake in the outstanding course.
- 1. Visit https://www.lasu.edu.ng. Under the “Student” menu, click LASUES MopUp Exam or Visit https://www.lasu.edu.ng/lasues-mopup/
- 2. On the Login page, enter your matriculation number and then click the submit button.
- 3. On the success of step 1, click on “make payment” to pay for the MopUp Exams.
- 4. After a successful payment, navigate back to the login page and login again (as in step 1)
- 5. The LASUES Student Details Dashboard contains student details and outstanding course(s). Verify that the displayed details are correct about you and then click the “take examination” button.
- 6. On the Examination Portal, Click on “Exam Docket”.
- 7. Enter your Matriculation Number in the box provided and click on the submit button.
- 8. A docket is displayed on the success of step 7. The docket contains student outstanding courses and their availabilty. Student should note the “Exam Pin” on the docket as the pin will be required for the exams.
- 9. Click on the “Start Exam” icon on the left-side of the dashboard.
- 10. Read the requirements and instructions carefully. Enter your examination pin in the provided field and click the “Proceed button” to initate exam.
- 11. On the “Start Exam” Page, lists of student outstanding course(s) that are available and status (already sat for or Pending) are displayed. Click on “take exam” to seat for the selected exam.
All compliant are expected to be channeled to this email address: email@example.com.