Tansian University has commenced the sale of post-UTME / Direct Entry admission screening form for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the courses available, requirements and how to obtain Tansian University post UTME form below.
Tansian University Courses
FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc Biochemistry
- B.Sc Chemistry
- B.Sc Computer Science
- B.Sc Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc Information and Communication Technology
- B.Sc Microbiology
- B.Sc Physics
- B.Sc Physics and Electronics
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Economics and Statistics
- B.Sc International Relations
- B.Sc Mass Communication
- B.Sc Philosophy and Religious Studies
- B.Sc Political Science
- B. SC Public Administration
- B.Sc Statistics
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B.Ed (Special) Education
- B.A (Arts) Education
- B.Sc (Science) Education
- B.Sc (Ed) Social Science and Vocational Education
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc Architecture
- B.Sc Estate Management
- B.Sc Urban and Regional Planning
FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- B.NSC Nursing Science
- B. MLS Medical Laboratory Science
- B.Sc Public Health
FACULTY OF LAW
- LL.B Civil Law
Tansian University Post UTME Eligibility
All candidates applying for admission into any of the undergraduate programmes must:
- Possess the academic qualifications as specified by the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board for the Course of choice.
- Achieve at least the approved minimum pass mark in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations.
Note: Candidates who sat for the 2022 UTME who did not indicate Tansian University in any of their choices are eligible to apply.
There is Direct Entry Admission for NCE holders for two/three Year Degree Programmes in the Faculty of Education.
How to Apply for Tansian University Post UTME Form
Application Forms are obtainable on this website (Online Application) and from the Admissions’ Office, Tansian University, Umunya (Umunya/Oba Campuses), on payment of ₦10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only, into the Catholic Diocese of Ekwulobia – University Fund Bank Account No. 1211869000 at any branch of Zenith Bank Plc Nationwide (Click Here to Pay Online).
FORMS PURCHASED FROM THE SCHOOL: All Application Forms should be returned to the Registrar, Tansian University, Umunya, Anambra State. Presentation of Original Evidence of form payment is also required.
Screening is on-going
Application Forms are also obtainable from the following centres below:
- Konigin Des Friedens College, No 1, Queen of Peace Drive, Off No. 57A Awkunanaw Street Achara Layout, Enugu, Enugu State.
- Our Lady Waldenstein Educational Centre, No. 6 Pius O. Akam Avenue, Oka-Uga, Aguata L.G.A., Anambra State.
For further information send an email to:firstname.lastname@example.org