IMSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024: The Imo State University (IMSU) Owerri admission screening exercise application form for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2023/2024 academic session is now on sale.
IMSU Post UTME/DE Eligibility
- Candidates must have chosen Imo State University, Owerri as first choice and scored a minimum of 160 in the UTME.
- Candidates who did not choose Imo State University as their first choice university but scored the required cut-off mark may also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website and change their institution of first choice to Imo State University, Owerri.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree, ‘A’ Level or their equivalents in relevant disciplines and subjects:
- Candidates must ensure that their qualifying results were uploaded to JAMB Candidates whose ‘O’ Level results are being awaited are advised to also upload same to JAMB as soon as the results were released.
- Candidates that failed to upload their results to JAMB will not be considered for admission.
How to Apply for IMSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Visit the University website at: https://www.imsuonline.edu.ng/putme/
- Make payment and fill out the form as presented
- Print the payment and acknowledgement slips and submit same to the Admissions Unit of Imo State University
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to the online application, Direct Entry candidates must also ensure that their OND/HND/First Degree transcripts, ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level result(s) or their equivalents are forwarded to the Registrar, Imo State University. Owerri.
APTITUDE TEST: The specific date and time for individual candidates will be communicated in due course.
The closing date for this exercise is Wednesday, 5th October 2022.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out