This is to inform the general public that online sale of Postgraduate Application Forms of Bayero Business School, Bayero University, Kano, for the 2019/2020 Academic Session has commenced.
Latest Update: This is to inform the general public that online sales of the Dangote Business School application forms for the 2019/2020 Academic session has been reopened for 3 weeks, starting from 20th November 2020 to the 13th of December 2020.
Bayero Business School Courses.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Entrepreneurship (PGD.Ent)
- Masters in Entrepreneurship (M.Ent)
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) in the following specialisations:-Finance (MBA, Finance)
- Human Resources (MBA, HR)
- Marketing (MBA, MKT)
- Entrepreneurship and Venture Creation (MBA, EVC)
- Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights (MBA, IIPR)
- Technology Innovation (MBA, TI)
- Information and Communications Technology (MBA, ICT)
- Agribusiness (MBA, Agribusiness)
- Health Services Management (MBA, HSM)
- Project Management (MBA, PM)
- Hospitality, Tourism & Event Management (MBA, HTEM)
- Public and Private Policy (MBA, PPP)
Masters in Business Administration (MBA):
Candidates for admission into MBA (Regular) should have:
A minimum of a Good Second Class Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Management, Economics, Banking and Finance from any recognized University; or
A Degree or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit plus University Postgraduate Diploma with a minimum of Merit in the relevant areas from any recognized University.
Candidates for admission into MBA (Special) should have a minimum of a Good Second Class Degree in any discipline from Bayero University, Kano or any other recognized University.