Take advantage of this opportunity to:
- Learn French the French way
- Learn the language of international relations and diplomacy
- Maximize your opportunities in tourism and in the international labour market
- Connect to the peoples, cultures and civilizations of the francophone world
- Learn the second most widely studied and fifth most widely spoken language of the world
IAUE Certificate Programme in French and International Studies Admission Requirements.
Entry requirements: a minimum of 5 credits passes in English Language, Mathematics, Arts and Social Sciences subjects in WASSCE, GCE or NECO in not more than two sittings. A pre-knowledge of French Language is not a requirement but will be an added advantage. Graduates of this programme with the required JAMB cut off point will be admitted into the (B.ED) or Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree in French and International Studies.How to Apply for IAUE Certificate Programme in French and International Studies Admission Form.
Interested candidates should collect the application forms for admission into this program at the French and International Studies Department, Ignatius Ajuru University of Education.
Cost of application form: N10, 000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira only). For more information, contact the head of department of French and International Studies, Dr. James E. Ante on 08036679065, or the coordinator, Mrs. Edith Anucha on 08963761002.