The management of Delta State University (DELSU), is now accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates for supplementary post UTME screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Candidates who choose Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka as their first choice of University in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and score 150, and above are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for DELSU Supplementary Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Session
POST UTME candidates who were unable to complete their registration process can now do so between Tuesday 4th October 2022 and Saturday 8th October 2022. Upon completion of the registration, the candidates are expected to generate their seat number and venue from the Delsu website (www.delsu.edu.ng) beginning on Sunday, 9th October, 2022.
1. Candidates are required to visit DELSU portal at delsuonline.com to generate a virtual pin with two thousand naira only (2,000.00). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Ecobank Plc.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit https://delsuonline.com/
- Click apply for admission
- Click start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for online payment
- After payment return to www.portal.delsu.edu.ng to complete the form
2. (a) Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
(b) Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with them on dates of screening and venue.
(c) candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with them on dates of screening and venue.
DELSU Supplementary Post UTME Screening
DELSU supplementary Post UTME examination will hold on Tuesday 11th October 2022.
- Candidates are to come with photocopies of the following:
- O’Level result
- JAMB result slip
- Post utme acknowledgement slip
- Candidates are NOT supposed to come with the Original copies of their credentials.
- Candidates are not allowed to come with any bag or gadgets, such as phones, calculators, electronic wristwatches, etc., to the examination halls.
- Candidates should not patronize the services of touts at the entrance to any of the examination centres.
- Candidates should be at their examination centres at least ONE hour prior to their scheduled examination time