Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Wrong entries will automatically disqualify a candidate; and
- Admission will be based on an aggregate of UTME/DE score (50%); Post-UTME screening score (30%); and five (5) relevant O’ Level grades (20%).
UNILORIN Post UTME Eligibility
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2022/2023 UTME Admission and chose the University of Ilorin as First Choice and scored 180 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
How to Obtain for UNILORIN Post UTME Form
UNILORIN Pre-Admission Registration will commence on 7TH NOVEMBER, 2022 and end on 14TH DECEMBER, 2022.
- All candidates shall upload their O’ Level and/or A’ Level results where applicable on the JAMB CAPS: Candidates who are awaiting results should so indicate by writing ‘AR’.
- Change of Course: If required, this should be done on both the Unilorin and JAMB PORTALS for it to be valid.
- Ensure that you have a personal, valid and active email address and phone number NOT (Cybercafé’s) before commencing the registration process.
- Proceed to pay the Registration fee of N2, 000.00 only. (See below)
- Please crosscheck all entries for correctness before final submission.
- Candidates should note that it is possible for them to correct errors in their entries while the registration process is still on.
- Candidates should print out their screening document and make sure that all information entered are correctly displayed. If not correctly displayed, candidates are advised to re-enter their information.
NOTE: AT THE CLOSE OF REGISTRATION, ERRORS IN UPLOADED RESULTS WILL BE DEEMED TO BE MISINFORMATION AND SHALL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION.
Step-by-step Registration Procedure:
- Log in using HTTPS://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng OR visit unilorin.edu.ng and click undergraduate portal. Candidates are advised NOT TO USE ANY OTHER LINK.
- On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side of your screen, click Pre- Admission Screening Registration;
- Complete the displayed fields (e.g. JAMB Registration Number).
- Candidates should click on the Get Details button for UTME/DE information.
- Complete all necessary details as required on the displayed page (e.g. O’ level and or A’ level grades or ‘AR’ for Awaiting results).
- Click on make payment button to go to Remita platform.
- Select your ATM card type (e.g. Visa or Master Card).
- Enter your ATM Card Number which is the 12 digits number on the card.
- Enter ATM card expiry date and the card CVV (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the Card)
- Lastly enter your card pin number; and
- Click on Pay. Please note: Do not Refresh your browser while the payment process is ongoing to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If unsure, please wait for some hours for the possibility of getting a debit alert from your bank. If you have problems with your previous payment, enter your JAMB Registration Number on the PreAdmission Screening Registration page and click ‘here’ to resolve it.
- Upon successful payment,
- now click on ‘admission login’ on the left-hand side of the undergraduate portal:
- enter your JAMB Registration Number and Surname; and click ‘login’
- click on ‘next step’ button to continue, and complete all necessary details;
- click ‘submit’ button when you are sure all information have been accurately provided.
Note: Candidates who wish to upgrade from UTME to Direct Entry after the close of PostUTME screening registration should check the link ‘upgrade UTME to DE’ which is available on the Unilorin website Pre-Admission screening page.
Direct Entry (DE) candidates
- The step by step Registration Procedure in (i – x) above also applies to D/E candidates.
- In addition to (i) above, Direct Entry candidates are required to select their highest academic qualification from the drop-down and click on ‘Save’. Candidates are expected to click ‘OK’ on the dialog box when concluded.
- Thereafter click on ‘save’ when concluded;
Candidates are required to carefully enter their results as any error will be deemed as deliberate falsification of results, which will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage of discovery.
For further enquiries contact: [email protected].