The management of Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun, is requesting for applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) FUll-Time programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the eligibility, screening details and how to apply for the screening below.
Petroleum Training Institute Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Online application will start from Monday, 1st August 2022 and end on 23rd September, 2022. Late registration starts from 26th September, 2022 to 7th October, 2022.
The application fee for the Post UTME admission form is N2,000.00 and the procedure for payment is as stated below:
- Go to PTI Portal: http://www.pti.edu.ng
- Click on Apply For Admission link.
- On the application portal home page, click on Sign Up Here to register as first time user.
- On the sign up page, Choose Your Programme, Enter your Surname, Other names, Email, Phone Number and your User Name and Password (Note: Email is important for you to receive notifications from the school) Click on “Click here to Signup” button
- This will take you to the Remita page where you generate the RRR code
- Pay online or Print the Remita RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the Remita RRR print out
- Return to the PTI web site ( www.pti.edu.ng) and click on ” RETURN TO MY APPLICATION
- On the login page, enter your user name and the password you used to sign-up above and click on the login button. This would transfer you to Applicant Control Center.
- From the Applicant Control Center, move your mouse on Upload Passport. Browse to your passport location, select and click upload. (Passport should not be more than 150kb and only .gif, .png and .jpg file formats are allowed)
- After your passport upload is successful, click Apply for Admission Here or click Fill Application Form. A copy of Electronic Registration Form will appear with preloaded surname, othernames and prospective courses.
- Update your bio-data accordingly, most especially Name, Date of Birth, Local Government and State.
- Fill the Application form; enter your entry qualification exam name, center number, exam center, subjects and grades. Choose your first choice course and Second Choice and third choice.
- Click “I Agree” button 14. Then click on “Click here to Apply” ” button
- From the print window that appears, click on Print My Application Form link to get a printed copy of the form for appropriate signature
- Go Back To the Applicant Control Centre and print Exam Card from the top left button with the name “Print Exam Card”
- You can always login back to the portal to check your admission status and other vital information
- Remember to use a valid email address so as to get periodic notifications from the School.
Petroleum Training Institute Admission Requirements
- GCE O/Level, WASC or SSCE (WAEC or NECO) with a minimum of passes in five (5) subjects at not more than two sittings which should include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and any one of the following subjects: Further Mathematics, Statistics, Basic Electronics, Metal Work; Wood Work, Geography, Economics or
- City and Guilds Intermediate Certificate in Welding.
- National Technical Certificate (NATEC) with three credits which must include Mathematics, Physics, and a Pass in English language.
- Intermediate C and G in Welding or Mechanical Engineering.
- HSE part IV and III certificate in SCUBA diving.
- Candidates with relevant offshore commercial diving experience who must have attained 50 metres depth.
- Any other equivalent recognized international certificate.
Petroleum Training Institute Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Eligibility
- All candidates who chose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 130 and above can apply for the National Diploma programmes.
- All candidates who did not choose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 130 and above, and are willing to change their first choice to PTI before the screening date can also apply.
- All candidates are to possess Five (5) Ordinary Level Credit passes relevant to their choice of programme, which must include English Language and Mathematics. For details, see the PTI online admission prospectus for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Inconsistency in names, pictures on photo cards, O’level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents will not be accepted by the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the website carefully before completing the form, as all the information and steps required to fill the form are available on the Institute’s website (www.pti.edu.ng)
- Candidates must confirm their JAMB registration number and email address at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application.
- If you have any issues with your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to login again after payment, then mail [email protected] stating your RRR code.
Every information required for the filling of the Post UTME application form will be obtained in the Institute’s website; www.pti.edu.ng For technical support, send an e-mail to [email protected] or call 08012767021, 07015544662, 08065967052, 08028798994, and 08076918606.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.