Akwa Poly Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Session: Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Ikot Osurua, hereby inform all candidates that the process of registering candidates for 2022/2023 admission screening Exercise has commenced. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua ND programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the eligibility, courses, screening requirements and how to obtain Akwa Ibom State Poly post UTME form below.
Akwa Poly Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Session Eligibility
To qualify for the screening exercise, candidates must have chosen Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua as their FIRST OR SECOND CHOICE candidates must have scored at least 120 in the 2022 UTME.
Akwa Ibom State Poly ND Full-Time Courses
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Civil Engineering, Computer Science
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical\Electronic Engineering
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology and Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory and Technology
- Statistics, Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology (Electronics and Telecommunications)
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology
- Library and Information Science
Akwa Ibom State Poly NATIONAL INNOVATION DIPLOMA (NID) Full-Time Courses
- NID Paralegal Studies,
- NID Business Informatics
How to Apply for Akwa Poly Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Session
- Candidates should visit the School website http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng, click online Application, then generate an invoice(RRR Number) with the following details
- JAMB Reg Number
- Phone number and
- The candidate should visit any commercial bank in Nigeria to purchase an electronic application pin of N2,000 (inclusive of bank and charges) for the screening fees.
- Candidate must upload their WEAC result to JAMB via JAMB’s portal and the Akwa ibom state polytechnic portal respectively.
- Using the pin, visit www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng to fill out and submit the application form. Download and print the acknowledgement slip as evidence of registration.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates should upload the following documents to the Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic portal:
1. Photocopies of JAMB slip showing their photographs
2. JAMB online result
3. Other Credentials
4. Valid scratch card pin for verification of WACE and, or NECO result(s).
N/B: The 2022/2023 UTME screening exercise shall be in a dedicated calibrated format. The result of the screening exercise shall be published accordingly.
Closing Date: 30th September 2022