Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY), Abeokuta, has commenced the sale of post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain the MAPOLY post UTME form below.
|3||Arts and Design|
|4||Banking and Finance|
|12||Food Science Technology|
|16||Nutrition and Dietetics|
|17||Office Technology and Management|
|20||Science Laboratory Technology|
|21||Statistics and Mathematics|
|22||Surveying and Geoinformatics|
|24||Tourism/Hospitality(Leisure and Tourism)|
|25||Urban and Regional Planning|
MAPOLY Cut-Off Mark/Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- Candidates who chose Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta as their first or second choice(s) of the institution(s) during the 2021 UTME and scored 100 and above.
NB: Any candidates, who did not choose MAPOLY as their first choice in the 2022 UTME, MUST process a Change of Choice and make MAPOLY their most preferred Institution via JAMB’s portal before obtaining MAPOLY application forms.
How to Apply for Moshood Abiola Polytechnic Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
1. Apply for the Admissions process by clicking Apply Now on an open Application. You will be required to fill an account profile creation form
(Please fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS and PHONE NUMBER because your login details will be sent to whatever email address you provided)
2. To proceed with your application, you will need to activate your profile account. Check your email inbox (or Spam) for your activation link and your LOGIN credentials.
3. If you had already created an account or you are a formal student of this instutution, Click Login to continue with your Application Form or apply for a new open Admission
4. Continue by paying the necessary fees and then carefully filling the Application Form. Check that all the information provided is correct and valid before submitting your application. MAPOLY post UTME application fee is Two Thousand Naira (2,000.00).
5. Obtain the appropriate Result Checker scratch (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) to submit and verify your O’Level result using our Online Result Verification System.
6. Print a copy of the Application form and Screening Slip with the necessary information on it
The application processing will close on Saturday, 15th October 2022.
Candidates are enjoined to visit www.mapoly.edu.ng or follow our social media platforms on https://mapoly.edu.ng/web/our-contacts/ for prompt updates, or send us email on [email protected] or [email protected] for inquiries.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.