The management of the KolaDaisi University (KDU), Ibadan, is requesting for applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. The KolaDaisi University post UTME form is available online. UTME and Direct entry candidates that wish to apply for KolaDaisi University (KDU) undergraduate programme admission should check below for more details.
KolaDaisi University Undergraduate Courses
FACULTY OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Cyber Security
- B.Sc. Information Technology
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
FACULTY OF LAW
- LLB Law
FACULTY OF ARTS, MANAGEMENT & SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.A. English Language and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and Diplomatic Studies
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Information and Media Sciences
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Marketing
KolaDaisi University Post UTME / DE Form 2022/2023 Requirements
- Candidates applying for the 100-Level Undergraduate Programme at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan must possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Level Credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or equivalent. Candidates awaiting results may apply.
- All applicants are required to have sat for the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and met the required National Cut-Off score.
- Applicants are to complete the online application form by visiting the KolaDaisi University website at www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng
- Applicants will be required to participate in the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise
- Candidates wishing to change their choice of institution to KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB (visit JAMB website for details)
- Complete the KolaDaisi University Online Application Form; and
- Participate in the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- NCE at Credit Level, ND and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
- At least two (2) A’ Level passes in the relevant subjects.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies.
- In addition to NCE/ND/IJMB, JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or Programme, candidates are also required to satisfy the Ordinary Level Certificate requirements of five credits as in (1) above.
How to Apply for KolaDaisi University Post UTME / DE Form 2022/2023
Fill in your personal details and click on“SUBMIT APPLICATION”
A verification message will be sent to the email supplied.
Login into your email account, and click on “VERIFY” from the message sent to your email to proceed with the application.
Click on PAYMENT from the page displayed after clicking on “VERIFY”
Make payment using any of the options provided. The application form is N5000 (Excluding Bank charges of N350)
After successful payment, you will be prompted to fill the application form
Fill the form accurately and click on SUBMIT button.
For Further enquires please visit the University website www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng/admission or contact: The Admission Office, KolaDaisi University, Ibadan through:
Email: [email protected]
Or Call Admission Office
0808 430 1409-Whatsapp enabled
0705 575 4888
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.