The management of the Katsina State College of Health Sciences and Technology is now selling post UTME application forms for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and procedure to apply for COHESKAT Post UTME form below.
The Katsina State College of Health Sciences and Technology wishes to inform the general public that the minimum cutoff marks for admission into the National Diploma in Dental Therapy, National Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics, National Diploma in Health Information Management Technician, and National Diploma in Environmental Technology for the 2022/2023 academic session is 120.
The College is inviting candidates who chose the College as their first choice in the 2022 JAMB UTME, obtained a minimum score of 120, and uploaded SSCE results on the JAMB portal to apply for post-UTME Screening/Interview, which will take place from Monday, August 15th, 2022 to Tuesday, September 6th, 2022.
Method of Application:
- Visit the College website: www.coheskat.edu.ng
- Click on Post-UTME Portal.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number for authentication.
- Make online payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, excluding Bank Processing Charges.
Proceed with your online Application, submit and print Screening/Interview Slip.
POST-UTME SCREENING DATES:
Wednesday 7th September, 2022:
- ND Dental Therapy
- ND Health Information Management Technician
Thursday 8th September, 2022:
- ND Nutrition and Dietetics
- ND Environmental Technology
Support lines: 08037923633, 08066058987