Bingham University, Kodape, Karu, School of Postgraduate Studies, has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its postgraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for Bingham University postgraduate form below.
Bingham University’s curricula are of very high academic standards and entrepreneurial in nature to prepare our graduates for a self-reliant life in a developing economy. In line with its mission of providing quality and functional education, the Postgraduate Programmes are designed to be practically relevant to the country’s needs and challenges.
ALSO READ: Bingham University Post UTME / DE Form 2022/2023
Bingham University Postgraduate Admission Requirements
- The Departmental requirements are already available on the University Website. In addition to fulfilling the Departmental requirements for their programme, candidates must satisfy the under-listed general requirements for admission into the Postgraduate School:
- Candidates for Professional Master Degree must possess a minimum of a Second Class Lower degree from Bingham University or any other university recognized by the Senate of the University.
- Candidates for Master of Science (M.Sc) and Master of Arts (M.A) programmes, with first degree from Bingham University and other recognized Universities, must possess a minimum of Second Class Lower in the relevant field.
- Candidates with Master’s Degree from Bingham University and other recognized Universities must have a minimum CGPA of 3.00 or its equivalent in their Master’s Degree examination to qualify for admission into the Doctorate (PhD) Degree Programmes.
Bingham University Postgraduate Programmes Duration
- Postgraduate Diploma Programmes – a minimum of two (2) semesters and a maximum of four (4) semesters.
- Professional Master Degree Programmes – a minimum of two (2) semesters and a maximum of (4) four semesters.
- Master of Business Administration – a minimum of three (3) semesters and a maximum of six (6) semesters.
- Master of Science Programmes – a minimum of four (4) semesters and a maximum of six (6) semesters.
- Doctorate Degree Programmes – a minimum of six (6) semesters and a maximum of ten (10) semesters.
How to Apply for Bingham University Postgraduate Admission Form for 2022/2023 Session
Online application forms will be on sale from 19th September 2022 for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Application forms are available online subject to the payment of a non-refundable fee for the programme of interest as follows:
- Ph.D Programmes N25, 000
- Master Programmes N20, 500
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) N15, 500
Check the detailed User guide here: https://bit.ly/bhu-pg-userguide for details on how to make payments. Visit the University’s website: https://binghamuni.edu.ng/pgadmission to apply.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS
All completed application forms with:
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Completion Certificate (Discharge Certificate), Exemption Certificate or Exclusion Certificate,
- Three (3) Letters of Reference,
- Official Academic Transcripts
- Photocopies of relevant credentials and,
- Duplicate copy of the receipt of payment of the Application Form.
Should be forwarded to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Bingham University, Karu.
Calls: 08062169155, 08066627637, 09066515579, 08036442235 and 08051779562
Email: send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with the following details; first name, last name, the amount paid, your phone number, and details of the enquiry.