The management of the Federal University of Agriculture Zuru (FUAZ) is now selling 2022/2023 academic session post-UTME screening form. See the requirements and how to apply below.
Federal University of Agriculture Zuru (FUAZ) Courses & Cut-Off Marks
Federal University of Agriculture Zuru (FUAZ) wishes to announce the commencement of its 2022/2023 admission exercise. The programmes approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC) for admission in the 2022/2023 session are enlisted below:
How to Apply for Federal University of Agriculture Zuru Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Session
Prospective candidates who must have sat for 2022 UTME and scored a minimum institutional cut-off mark in the specified programme, and have fulfilled a minimum of Five (5) credit pass in relevant O’ level subject combination as specified (see JAMB Brochure) are to apply for any of the enlisted programmes by following the steps below:
- Approach any nearest JAMB office to effect a change of University/Course as appropriate.
- Upload O’level results to the JAMB’s Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
- Register for FUAZ Post-UTME Admission Screening using the link https://portal.fuaz.edu.ng, read admission instructions and subsequently proceed with registration after payment of the N2,000:00 non-refundable screening fee.
- Kindly note that FUAZ is not considering Direct Entry (DE) admissions for the 2022/2023 session.
- The closing date for application is Thursday, October 20, 2022.