The Federal Polytechnic, Ede, Osun State is now selling its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) form for the 2021/2022 academic session. Ede Poly post UTME form is now available online. See the available courses, eligibility, cut-off mark and how to apply below.
This is to inform all candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic Ede as their first choice in the 2021/2022 UTME and scored 120 and above that they are eligible to apply for Post UTME screening exercise.
How to Obtain Federal Polytechnic Ede Post UTME Form
Interested candidates are required to visit the institution’s website https://www.federalpolyede.edu.ng/entranceForm/ to apply.
Application forms which attract N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only, and detailed information about the programmes entry requirement, mode of payment and registration are available online at www.federalpolyede.edu.ng.
Payment will be effected using any Remita Payment methods ( Master card. Bank Payment. Online Payment. Internet Banking. ATM. remita app etc.)
- Filling of appropriate information should be done by candidate him/herself to ensure proper arrangements of names, address, Examination grade, Industrial training (I.T) date, JAMB Registration number and other relevant information.
- Applicants are advised to provide correct and functional E-mail and Telephone number while filling the forms online.
- Applicants for HND must possess National Diploma (ND) In the same discipline with a minimum of a Lower Credit obtained from NBTE Accredited Programmes/Institutions plus a minimum of ONE YEAR POST National Diploma Industrial Attachment/Work Experience in the field of specialization. However, in exceptional cases, candidate with ordinary Pass Grade in the National Diploma with minimum of two (2) Years Post National Diploma Industrial Attachment/Work Experience may be considered.
- Federal Polytechnic Ede will not be liable for any wrong information submitted by the applicants.
- There will not be room for change of course after the payment of acceptance fee.
- Dates of Qualifying Examinations will be announced later.
- All your O’level Results should be filled online.
Application closes November 30, 2021.
Our helplines are: 07086748618, 09066072804, 08104895579 and 08066503876