DELSU Direct Entry Screening Form for 2022/2023 Session is out : The management of Delta State University (DELSU) is now selling its direct entry screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
DELSU Direct Entry Admission Eligibility
- All candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of University and scored 150 can apply for the 2022/2023 Admission Screening.
How to Apply for DELSU Direct Entry Admission Form
Candidates are required to visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Ecobank Plc
Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng/
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment return back to portal.delsu.edu.ng to print acknowledgement slip.
Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
STEPS TO COMPLETE THE DELSU BIOMETRIC CAPTURING
- Visit portal.delsu.edu.ng
- Download Delsubio.zip folder
- Unzip the folder and open delsubio.exe
- Enter JAMB Registration number and Surname in capital letters to login
- Capture your right thumb and left thumb two times each till it turns green and shows Ok
- Click on save
- The online application will start from Monday, August 15, 2022
- The application website closes at 6.00p.m. on Friday, September 16, 2022
- Candidates will be communicated on the date and time for screening in due course.
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Warning: Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only through WhatsApp messages the listed telephone numbers: 08053023824, and University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.portal.delsu.edu.ng for more information.
RELATED POST: list-of-schools-whose-2022-2023-forms-are-out/