Edo State College of Nursing Sciences (EDOCONS) has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its Basic Nursing Programme for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the Edo State College of Nursing Sciences admission form below.
Edo State College of Nursing Sciences Admission Requirements
Applicant must possess:
- WAEC/NECO (O’Level) with at least five (5) credits at not more than two (2) sittings in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology OR NECO (English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology) at one sitting.
- Must not be less than Seventeen (17) years old upon admission.
How to Apply for Edo State College of Nursing Sciences Admission Form
The application opens on Tuesday, September 28, 2021, and closes Tuesday, October 12th, 2021 at 12 PM.
- Please, visit: Edo State College of Nursing sciences. click on “Register for application” to begin the application process. Complete the registration form.
- Please note your email and password as you will be required to log-in with it to complete your application.
- Application fee is N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira only) to the college and N200.00 (Two hundred Naira only) to Nursing and Midwifery Committee, Edo State
- Only applicants with valid Government identification will be allowed into the CBT Examination Centre
Thursday to Saturday, October 14-16, 2021
Time: 10AM daily
Venue: Block D, Edo State Secretariat Complex
NB: PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THE COLLEGE AS NO HARD COPY FORM WILL BE SOLD.
Applicants are required to have a functional e-mail and phone number for future contacts and advised to keep their log-in details as same will be used for result checking.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS
This advert disclaims all other calls for application into Edo State College of Nursing Sciences.
For inquiries:Please call: 08104797237
For Technical Support: Please call 08035304611
(Mondays to Fridays 10am to 4pm only)
ALL COVID-19 PROTOCOLS MUST BE OBSERVED AT THE TEST/INTERVIEW CENTERS