Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti Admission Form for 2021/2022: The management of the Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State, has commenced Undergraduate admission processes for the 2021/2022 academic session. Application is open to UTME and Direct entry candidates. See more details below.
ABUAD Admission Requirements
- Current Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Result
- Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Literature in English, and any other 2 Social Sciences or Arts Subjects are required for admission into College of Law.
- Five O’Level(WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology are required for admission into the MBBS and Nursing Science Programmes.
- Other Programmes: Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings to include English Language, Mathematics and three (3) other subjects relevant to course of study.
- Results of PAST Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examinations (UTME) are not allowed.
How to Apply for Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti Admission Form for 2021/2022
- On the main page, click on your admission category, e.g. “Fresh Undergraduate”.
- Click on “Get Started”.
- Create your Portal account by entering the required details in the spaces
provided, and then click on “Register”
- Login to the portal on the next page by entering your email address and password as provided in the previous page. Then click on “Login”.
- After logging in to the portal, click on “Start your Application”.
- On the next page select the appropriate answer “Yes” or “No” if ABUAD is your first choice in UTME and then click on “Confirm Payment Details”.
- On the next screen, click on “Proceed to Payment”.
- On the next screen, copy the Tansaction ID, as it will be needed on the Quickteller payment platform. Then click on “Continue”. You will be redirected to Quickteller platform where you will use your ATM card to make payment.
- On the next screen, enter your email or phone number (preferably that of the
card owner), paste the Transaction ID as copied in the previous page, select the “ABUAD
UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION FEE” option, then click on “Continue”.
- On the next screen, enter your ATM Card number; select your Account Type,
enter your Card Expiry Date, CVV and Pin in the spaces provided and then click on “Pay” to continue.
- An OTP (One-time password) may be sent as SMS or email to the phone number or email attached to the bank account from which the payment is being made. Open the message to view the OTP and enter it in the space provided on your screen. You will immediately be notified on your screen if your payment is successful or not.
- After successful payment, you will be granted access to the online application
form. Return to the admission portal – https://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/ and
click on “LOGIN” on the Main menu. To get to this page directly, go to
- Login again to the portal by entering your email and password.
- Click on “CONTINUE APPLICATION”
- Complete your application by entering the required details in the spaces
provided. Each tab opens up automatically after completing the previous one.
- After completing the process, print out your Screening Photocard
and Application form which are to be presented at the screening centre.
ABUAD Available Undergraduate Courses
(1) COLLEGE OF LAW
- B Law – 5years
(2) COLLEGE OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES
- Medicine and Surgery (M.B.B.S) – 6 years,
- B. NSc. Nursing Sciences – 5 years
- B. MLS. Medical Laboratory Science – 5 years
- B. Sc. Anatomy – 4 years
- B. Sc. Physiology – 4 years
- B. Sc. Human Nutrition and Dietetics – 4 years
- B. Sc. Pharmacology – 4 years
- B. Sc. Public Health – 4 years
- Pharm D. Pharmacy – 6 years
- B. DS. Dentistry – 6 years
- OD. Optometry – 6 years
(4) COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (5 years)
- B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B. Eng. Mechatronic Engineering
- B. Eng. Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
- B. Eng. Petroleum Engineering
- B. Eng. Civil Engineering
- B. Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B. Eng. Computer Engineering
- B. Eng. Agricultural Engineering
- B. Eng. Biomedical Engineering
- B. Eng. Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
NB: College has 37 Laboratories and is acknowledged as Template for Engineering Education in Nigeria. The College has also won international competitions for invention in Seattle, US and London, England.
(5) COLLEGE OF SCIENCES (4 years)
- B. Sc. Microbiology
- B. Sc. Human Biology
- B. Sc. Biotechnology
- B. Sc. Biochemistry
- B. Sc. Chemistry
- B. Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B. Sc. Computer Science
- B. Sc.Geology.
- B. Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B. Sc. Physics
- B. Sc. Petroleum Chemistry
- B. Arch Architecture (4 years)
(6) COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (4 years)
- B. Sc. Economics
- B. Sc. Accounting
- B. Sc. Banking and Finance
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Tourism and Events Management.
- B. Sc. Political Science
- B. Sc. International Relations and Diplomacy
- B. Sc. Peace and Conflict Studies
- B. Sc. Intelligence and Security Studies
- B. Sc. Social Justice
- B. Sc. Communication and Media Studies
- B. Sc. Marketing
- B. Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B. Sc. Sociology
(7) COLLEGE OF ARTS AND HUMANITIES (4 years)
- B. A. Performing Arts
- B. A. English
- B. A. History and International Studies
- B. A. Linguistics
(8) COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE (5 years)
- B. Agric. Animal Science
- B. Agric. Agricultural Economics
- B. Agric. Extension Education
- B. Agric. Crop Science
- B. Agric. Soil Science
Recommended Link: List of Schools Whose 2021/2022 Forms are Out