The University of Lagos Institute of Continuing Education (ICE), in collaboration with the Faculties of Art, Education, Management Sciences and Social Sciences, hereby invite applications for admission into the following BA/BSc. See how to apply for UNILAG Institute of Continuing Education admission exercise for 2021/2022 academic session below. Also Degree Programmes in the Departments listed below:
Faculty of Arts (The programmes under each faculty may appear as a drop-down list)
- Dept of Creative Arts (Theatre Arts, Music and Visual Arts)
- Dept of English Language
- Dept of European Languages & Integration Studies (French and Russian)
- Dept of History and Strategic Studies
- Dept of Philosophy
- Dept of Linguistic, African and Asian Studies (Igbo and Yoruba)
Faculty of Education (Sandwich Programmes)
- Dept of Arts and Social Sciences Education
- Education Business
- Education Christian Religious Studies
- Education Early Childhood
- Education Economics
- Education English
- Education French
- Education Geography
- Education History
- Education Igbo
- Education Islamic Religious Studies
- Education Yoruba
- Dept of Educational Management
- Dept of Education Foundations
- Dept of Human Kinetics and Health Education
- Health Education (Mainstream)
- Human Kinetics Education
- Health Professionals
- Dept of Lifelong and Continuing Education
- Dept of Science and Technology Education
- Education Biology
- Education Chemistry
- Education Home economics
- Education Integrated Science
- Education Mathematics
- Education Physics
- Education Technology
Faculty of Management Sciences
- Dept of Actuarial Science & Insurance
- Actuarial Science
- Dept of Employment Relations and Human Resource Management
- Industrial Relations and Personnel Management (IRPM)
Faculty of Social Sciences
- Dept of Mass Communication
- Dept of Sociology
- Dept of Social Work
- Dept of Psychology
UNILAG INSTITUTE OF CONTINUING EDUCATION ADMISSION EXERCISE FOR 2021/2022 ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS
The Institute of continuing Education (ICE) requires that candidates possess at least one of the following to qualify for admission into any of its programmes.
- WASC/SSCE/NECO/GCE (O’ level) or equivalent with Credit in at least (5) subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings.
- GCE (A’ Level) or Cambridge Examination or equivalent with principal passes in at least two (2) relevant subjects.
- Diploma certificate (OND or HND) from any polytechnic or NCE from any college of Education approved by the government.
- A First Degree of the University of Lagos or any other comparable institution approved by the Senate.
- A JUPEB result with a minimum of 2.00 Point.
- In addition, Candidates must not be less than 21 years of age and must fulfil any other requirement set by the Faculty/Department where the programme is domiciled. Visit www.ice.unilag.edu.ng for details.
- Candidates are required to participate in an entrance examination scheduled as follows:
Date: Saturday, December 4th 2021
Time: 8 am
Venue: Examinations will be held in Lecturer Theatres within the various Faculties.
UNILAG INSTITUTE OF CONTINUING EDUCATION ADMISSION EXERCISE FOR 2021/2022 METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application will be in two stages:
Stage 1: Log in to JAMB CAPS website and register. Pay a sum of ₦3,500 to enable you obtain a JAMB registration number. NO UTME EXAM is required.
- Log in to UNILAG application portal – http://applications.unilag.edu.ng
- Click “Start Fresh Application”
- Select ICE as application type, then provide your Surname, First Name, Middle Name, JAMB registration number, Mobile Phone Number and E-mail Address.
- Click the “Pay now” to pay online, the processing fee of ₦11,500 (Eleven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only) or Print the Payment Advice with Remita Number to make payment at any bank within the University off Lagos.
- Return to the Application Portal – http://applications.unilag.edu.ng after payment, click “continue application”, enter your payment reference number and your surname in lower case as password.
- Complete all the required details and upload the necessary documents
- Complete the application form, submit online and print two copies. (Candidate can save their application form for later editing)
- Submit one of the hard copies of the completed forms in colour prints to the Department you have applied to or to the sandwich office for Faculty of Education programmes.
- Candidates are expected at the examination venue by 7.45 am with a color print of their application forms.
- Provisional Admission Letters would be ready for collection two weeks after the entrance examination.
For further enquiries, contact us at: Institute for Continuing Education, 2nd Floor, Bookshop Building, University of Lagos.
E-Mail: email@example.com or call any of the following numbers: 08033326802,