Applications are invited from suitably qualified UTME and Direct Entry candidates for admission into the Precious Cornerstone University (PCU) various first-degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Precious Cornerstone University Courses
- B.Sc in Accounting
- B.Sc in Actuarial Science
- B.Sc In Banking and Finance
- B.Sc in Biochemistry
- B.Sc in Business Administration
- B.Sc in Computer Science
- B.Sc in Economics
- B.Sc in Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc in Industrial Mathematics
- B.Sc in Marketing
- B.Sc in Microbiology
- B.Sc in Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc Cybersecurity
- B.Sc Software Engineering
- B.Sc Mass Communication
- B.Sc International Relations
- B.Sc Procurement Management
PCU Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
Candidates that qualify to participate in the screening exercise are:
- Those who are seeking admission into 100 Level and scored the prescribed cut-off mark in the 2022 UTME
- Those who are awaiting SSCE, NECO, GCE or NABTEB results are also eligible to participate in the screening exercise.
- Those who are seeking admission into 200 Level (Direct Entry) and who possess minimum of 2 passes in relevant subjects at Advanced Level or JUPEB/IJMB
- Those who are seeking transfer into 200 Level from other Universities
- Those who scored less than the prescribed cut-off mark or who did not sit for the 2022 JAMB UTME are eligible to enroll for the 8 month JUPEB Programme that will qualify them for admission into 200 Level, through Direct Entry.
How to Apply for Precious Cornerstone University Post UTME Screening Form
Candidates seeking undergraduate admission into Precious Cornerstone University (PCU), Ibadan as their University of Choice, including Direct Entry candidates, those seeking admission via change of institution and transfer, are formally invited to attend the 2022/2023 screening exercise.
Applicants must bring the Screening Centre the following documents, viz.
- Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
- Original copy of Birth Certificate
- Print out of the 2022 JAMB UTME Result Slip
- Copies of academic result Ordinary Level Result, JUPEB, IJMB or equivalents (If Available)
- Writing Materials
- School Testimonial of last school attended by the applicant
- Reference Letter from a well-known/reputable public figure to vouchsafe candidate’s good character and conduct
- Evidence of Processing/Screening fee payment
For further enquiries or information, visit the University website: www.pcu.edu.ng or contact the Admission Officer, Precious Cornerstone University, or call/send WhatsApp messages to +234 802 739 5105, +234 706 426 3413 or send mail to email@example.com.