Obafemi Awolowo University, has commenced the sale of post UTME / Direct Entry Admission screening form for the 2022/2023 academic session. OAU post-UTME minimum cut-off mark is 200. Suitably qualified candidates are hereby advised to apply
Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Form for 2021/2022 Eligibility
- Candidates who made the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their First Choice Institution in the 2022/2023 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening.
- In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit pass including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
- DE Students should ensure that their transcript is forwarded by the Awarding Institution to the Admission Office, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife for DE Admission processing.
OAU Admission Screening General Requirements
The minimum entry requirements to the first year is a General Certificate of Education (or equivalent) with Credit passes in at least five subjects chosen from a list approved from time to time by Senate provided that in each case all the five subjects are taken and passed at not more than two sittings.
- One of the passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in English Language.
- Except in the cases of candidate for admission to the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law, and for the Bachelor of Arts in Education in the Faculty of Education, one of the credit passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in Mathematics.
- A pass in the General Paper of the Higher School Certificate is regarded as equivalent to a credit pass in English Language at ‘O’ Level.
How to Apply for Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Form for 2022/2023 Session
Registration for the 2021 Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) screening exercise will commence on 17th October and end on 22nd October, 2022.
Applicants should note that the screening fee is
- Step 1: Visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng
- Step 2: Log on to the site with your Registration Number as Username and your Surname as Password.
- Step 3: Fill the biodata form and click continue.
- Step 4: Obtain an RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) from this site only, and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
- Step 5: Once payment is accepted, the system logs out and you can now re-login again.
The screening exercise will be done online. Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified
Candidates are required to check their screening schedule on the OAU Portal from 12th October, 2022. Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post UTME screening on their allotted dates and time from 17th October to 22nd October, 2022.
All enquiries should be forwarded to admissions.oauife edu.ng or [email protected]
Recommended Link: List of Schools Whose 2022/2023 Forms are Out