The management of the LAPO Institute For Microfinance and Management Studies (LIMMS), Uselu, Benin City, has commenced the sale of the post UTME forms for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
LAPO INSTITUTE is assuring prospective students that if they enroll for any of the courses, they will:
- – Graduate at the stipulated time (Two years for Full-time and Three years for Part-time), no strike;
- – Get guaranteed job offer upon excellent academic performance;
- – Have exposure to practical based learning;
- – Have the opportunity to benefit from LAPO Scholarship Scheme
- – Have the opportunity to pay school fees in three instalments
- – Have access to good learning environment with fully airconditioned and modern equipped lecture halls; and many more.
LAPO Institute For Microfinance and Management Studies Courses
- Microfinance and Enterprise Development
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
LAPO Institute Post UTME Cut-Off Mark/ Eligibility
Candidates must obtain a minimum score of 100 in the 2022 JAMB Examination Candidates must also have 5 credit passes in WAEC, NECO or O’ Level NABTEB including English language and Mathematics and any other subjects relevant for the course in not more than two sittings
How to Apply for LAPO Institute Post UTME Form
Interested candidate should proceed to the school’s website to complete the online registration www.lapoinstitute.edu.ng
ADMISSIONS OFFICE: Plot 6, S&T Barracks Road, Opposite Uselu Market, Uselu, Benin City, Edo state.
For more info, call 08038226265; 08135776286