Are searching for JAMB Subject Combination For Adult Education, JAMB Subject combination to study Adult Education in Nigeria, subjects are needed to study Adult Education, Subject to write in JAMB to Study Adult Education? If yes, then this post is for you.
Fortunately for you, with the help of this article, you will know all requirement needed to study adult education at any university in Nigeria, including the WAEC and JAMB subject combinations, which are the same for all Nigerian universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education.
The adult education bachelor’s degree is competitive. Knowing the requirements can help you register easily and avoid any avoidable mistakes.
Why Study Adult Education? Adult education plays a significant role in helping mature aged learners develop new skills and improve the career prospects available to them.
- JAMB Subject Combination for Actuarial Science
- JAMB Subject Combination for Accounting Technology
- JAMB Brochure 2023/2024 PDF
List of Universities Offering Adult and Continuing Education
ADULT AND COMMUNITY EDUCATION
ADULT AND CONTINOUS EDUCATION
ADULT AND NON-FORMAL EDUCATION
- ADEKUNLE AJASIN UNIVERSITY, AKUNGBA-AKOKO, ONDO STATE – AAUA
- ADENIRAN OGUNSANYA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION OTTO-IJANIKIN, LAGOS (AFFL TO EKITI STATE UNIV)”>AOCOE
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – BAYERO
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE – CALABAR
- EMMANUEL ALAYANDE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, OYO. (AFFL TO EKITI STATE UNIV)”>EACOE-DEG
- EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – EKSU
- ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE – ESUTECH
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, PANKSHIN,PLATEAU STATE (AFFL TO UNI OF JOS)”>FC-PANKSHIN
- FOUNTAIN UNIVERSITY, OSOGBO, OSUN STATE – FOUNTAIN
- UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, OYO STATE – IBADAN
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – ILORIN
- UNIVERSITY OF JOS, JOS, PLATEAU STATE – JOS
- KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, (TECHNICAL), LAFIAGI (AFFL TO ABU, ZARIA)”>KWCOE
- UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, LAGOS STATE – LAGOS
- IBRAHIM BADAMASI BABANGIDA UNIVERSITY, LAPAI, NIGER STATE – LAPAI
- UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI, BORNO STATE – MAIDUGURI
- NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY, WILBERFORCE ISLAND, BAYELSA STATE – NDU
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE – OAU
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PHC
- TAI SOLARIN UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, IJAGUN, OGUN STATE – TASUED
- USMANU DANFODIO UNIVERSITY, SOKOTO, SOKOTO STATE – UDU
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
ADULT EDUCATION / POLITICAL SCIENCE AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
ADULT EDUCATION/ECONOMICS AND STATISTICS
ADULT EDUCATION/ENGLISH LITERATURE
ADULT EDUCATION/GEOGRAPHY AND REGIONAL PLANNING
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Adult Education
Direct Entry Requirement for Adult Education:
(i) Two (2) A Level passes.
(ii) NCE merit in two (2) subjects.
UTME Requirement for Adult Education:
Five (5) O Level credit passes including English Language, Mathematics and three (3) of Literature in English, History, French, Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Christian Religious Studies, Islamic Studies, Geography/Physic, Economics and Government or TC II with pass in English Language and four (4) other subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Adult Education:
Government/History, one (1) Social Science subject and any other subject.