How to Make Payment on NYSC Portal: Dear prospective corps members, please be informed that the management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has released the procedure to pay their registration fee via Remita Platform.
How to Make Payment on NYSC Portal Via Remita
The PCM should go to the portal home page (https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/)and follow the following steps:
- STEP 1
- Click on “already Have Account”-Click here to login.
- STEP 2
- PCM enters Email id and password to login
- STEP 3
- PCM clicks on “click here to make payment”.
- After a successful login,The PCM will click on “Proceed to Payment,” once the payment confirmation page is displayed, the PCM will be redirected to Remita Payment Engine with various payment options.
- Option A: For Cards and Wallet Payments;
- PCM clicks on “Pay now with Cards or Wallets”
- PCM provides card details, pin and any other information required and if the transaction is successful, the redirect URL is loaded
- status of the transaction..
- Option B Paying in any Bank Branch:
- Copy the RRR number generated by NYSC portal and take to any of the approved banks. Click on “see available bank branches” to view the banks.
- After making the payment at the bank branch, the PCM can check payment status on the URL: https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/Transactionstatus_Remita.aspx PCM inputs transaction reference number/email id or phone number used in Registering online. Click on “continue” to query Remita and view the transaction detail?
- Click on “Get status” to view the details of payments.
NYSC Senate Approved List of All Institutions for the 2021 Batch A