This is to inform all the candidates that applied for Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) JUPEB admission for 2021/2022 Academic Session that the management of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) has released the first, second and third batch list of candidates offered provisional admission into its non-residential Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check FUTO JUPEB Admission List
- Go to FUTO JUPEB admission status checking portal at https://portal.futo.edu.ng/Modules_Jupeb/Admissions/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx.
- Select your session, i.e. 2021/2022.
- Supply your Application Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Submit to access your FUTO JUPEB admission status.
1. Pay Fees
- Login to the Portal portal.futo.edu.ng with your APPLICATION NO as username and password
- Click on “Pay Acceptance”, ‘ Pay school fees’ and “Hostel allocation” to generate your payment invoice.
- Proceed to any bank to pay using your RRR code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, MasterCards.
2. After a successful acceptance fees payment online
- Print your acceptance receipt – (ADMISSION LETTER)
Congratulations to all the candidates offered admission into the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme.
Also Read : List of schools whose 2021/2022 forms are out