This is to inform the general public and intending candidates that the Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo State (FEDPOLEL), Post-UTME admission form for its various National Diploma Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
Applications are hereby requested from prospective students. See eligibility, requirements and how to apply below.
Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji Available Courses
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Business Administration
- Cooperative Economics
- Agricultural Technology
- All candidates who sat for the 2022 UTME and scored minimum cut off mark are eligible to apply.
- The Post UTME registration is also restricted to candidates who possess minimum entry requirements of five (5) O’ level credits in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji Post-UTME Form 2022/2023
The ND Post-UTME admission screening form is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000).
A. ONLINE PAYMENT
1. Prospective Candidates will visit https://app.fedpolel.edu.ng/appsignup and select your application type from the menus .i.e. Select POST-UTME. The Prospective candidates would be required to submit the following information:
- Middle Name
- First Name
- Email Address
Note: Both Telephone no and email must be active and personal to the applicant
2. Click on CREATE ACCOUNT NOW
3. On the next page, a transaction reference no, along with your personal information will be displayed. Select how you want to pay your application fees:
- Click on the Remita “Pay Now” image to make payment
4. A transaction Success will be displayed once you make payment.If you pay your RRR no at the bank, come back to the portal after 24 hrs of payment to continue your application.