Applications are hereby requested from suitably qualified candidates for admission into The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti programmes (full-time and part-time) in the 2022/2023 Academic Session leading to the award of Higher National Diploma (HND) in the under-listed programmes. Prospective applicants should indicate the Session of choice as applicable, that is, Morning or Evening.
ALSO READ: Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti (Affiliated with FUTMINNA) Post-UTME Screening Form 2022/2023
Federal Polytechnic Ado Available HND Courses
|SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY|
|a) Agricultural Technology||* Animal Production|
* Agricultural Extension and Management
* Crop Production
|SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES|
|b) Banking and Finance|
|c) Business Administration and Management|
|e) Office Technology and Management|
|f) Procurement and Supply Chain Management|
|SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING|
|a) Agricultural and Bio-environmental Engineering Technology||* Farm Power and Machinery|
* Soil and Water
* Post Harvest
|b) Civil Engineering Technology||Nil|
|c) Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technology||* Power and Machines|
* Electronics and Telecomm. Engineering
|d) Mechanical Engineering Technology||* Plant and Power Engineering|
* Manufacturing Engineering
|e) Minerals and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology||* Geological Engineering|
* Mineral Engineering
* Mining Engineering
|SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES|
|a) Architectural Technology||Nil|
|b) Building Technology|
|c) Estate Management|
|d) Quantity Surveying|
|e) Surveying and GeoInformatics|
|f) Urban and Regional Planning|
|SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND COMPUTER STUDIES|
|a) Computer Science|
|b) Food Technology|
|c) Glass & Ceramic Technology||* Glass|
|f) Science Laboratory Technology||* Applied Chemistry|
* Physics with Electronics
Federal Polytechnic Ado HND Admission – General Entry Requirements
- Applicants should possess:
- National Diploma (ND) with at least Lower Credit in the Course/Programme of choice and five (5) Credits in relevant subjects, including English Language and Mathematics at the SSCE/NECO/ GCE or NABTEB O’level examinations in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Any applicant with NABTEB (NTC) for Courses in the School of Engineering (SOE) and School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology (SAAT) must, in addition to the five (5) O’level subjects above, possess a subject from the Trade Related Area (TRA), and not Book Keeping, Commerce, Principles of Accounts, or Secretariat Studies, etc. While applicants applying for Business related Courses can use NABTEB (NBC). For the avoidance of doubt, NABTEB Business Certificate (NBC) is not accepted in the School of Engineering and School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology. However, the Department of Mechanical Engineering in the School of Engineering accepts NABTEB (NBC) in relevant core subjects.
- Applicants with NABTEB (General Education) can also apply for courses in the School of Engineering (SOE) and School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology (SAAT).
- Applicants are advised to visit the Polytechnic Website www.fedpolyado.edu.ng to avail themselves of the requisite entry requirements for the National Diploma (ND) of each programme that make them prima-facie qualified for the HND programmes.
- A minimum of one (1) year post ND cognate work experience (Industrial Training) in addition to 2.1. However, applicants with PASS grades at the National Diploma (ND) must have a minimum of two (2) years post ND cognate work experience.
How to Apply forFederal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti HND Admission Form 2022
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic students’ portal on https://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng/Applicant/Form/FormInvoiceGeneration to generate and print application payment invoices.
- Upon printing of the invoice, Candidates can proceed to any bank of their choice alongside the invoice generated and make payment of Thirteen Thousand Naira (N13,000.00) only (administrative charges inclusive) on the Remita platform.
- Candidates can also make payments with their debit cards (Master Card, Visa Card and Verve Card) following the instructions on the invoice generation page.
- After payment, candidates should revisit the Polytechnic students’ portal on https://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng/Applicant/Form/FormInvoiceGeneration and fill the application form using the RRR number on the payment invoice (slip).
- Candidates should endeavour to print copies of the application form and the acknowledgement slip after filling out the form.
Candidates are to please note that:
- the application for admission will close on Sunday, 30th October 2022.
- Applicants should also ensure that the transcripts of their Academic Records are forwarded directly by their former Institutions to reach:
The Federal Polytechnic
P.M.B. 5351, Ado-Ekiti.
not later than the closing date indicated above.
- The Polytechnic is not bound to process the application forms of applicants whose:
- transcripts are not received on the due date or who submit them by hand;
- forms are not properly completed and received after the closing date;
- National Diploma (ND) Statement of Result reads February 2022 or later for applicants with grades of Lower Credit and above;
- National Diploma (ND) statement of result reads February 2021 or later for applicants with a grade of Pass;
- all applications with false details will be rejected.
For any enquiries, call 23480-8041-5584, 23470-3086-6390, 23490-2594-5943 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.