Applications are hereby requested from suitably qualified candidates for the Edusoko University, Bida, Niger State, post UTME screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Edusoko University Admission Requirements
- To be eligible for admission into the programmes we offer, candidates must possess a minimum of five credits at the GCE/WAEC, SSCE/NECO, or SSCE/NABTEB certificate examinations, including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 140 score in the 2022/2023 UTME Examinations.
- Direct Entry Candidates must purchase the DE form From JAMB.
- Candidate must have chosen Edusoko University as his/her first choice or make a change of institution before or after completing the screening process.
How to Apply for Edusoko University Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Session
Eligible Candidates are to pay the sum of N2,000.00 to the bank account details below;
ACCOUNT NAME: EDUSOKO UNIVERSITY STUDENT REGISTRATION
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2042220037
BANK NAME: FIRST BANK
Please make payment before starting the application process, as you will be required to upload your payment evidence/teller to complete the application.
Candidates will be required to upload the following documents;
- JAMB result Slip
- JAMB direct entry registration slip
- A’ Level result for direct entry candidates
- Payment Reciept/Teller