Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified Candidates to fill the following vacancies in the following Post in the Edo State Civil Service. Candidates for the posts must possess the required qualifications, experience and skills specified below.
Edo State Civil Service Recruitment 2022 Available Position
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR GL. 15:
- CHIEF EDUCATION OFFICERS GL. 14
- ASSISTANT CHIEF EDUCATION OFFICER GL. 13
- PRINCIPAL EDUCATION OFFICERS GL. 12
- SENIOR EDUCATION OFFICER GL. 10
- EDUCATION OFFICERS I GL. 09
- EDUCATION OFFICERS II GL. 08Z
- SENIOR ASSISTANT EDUCATION OFFICER GL. 09
- ASSISTANT CHIEF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER GL. 13
- ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS II, GL. 08
- CHIEF STATE COUNSEL GL. 14
- SENIOR STATE COUNSEL GL. 10
- SENIOR MEDICAL OFFICER II, GL. 13.
- PHARMACIST GL. 10
- SENIOR NURSING OFFICER, GL. 10.*
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENTIST II, GL. 08
- PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTANT I, GL. 12
- ACCOUNTANTS II, GL. 08.
- ENGINEER I (CIVIL, STRUCTURAL, & ELECTRICAL ONLY), GL. 09.
- ARCHITECT II, GL. 08
- BUILDING OFFICER II, GL. 08
- LANDS OFFICER II, GL. 08
- TOWN PLANNING OFFICER II, GL. 08
- HIGHER ESTATE OFFICER, GL. 08
- TECHNICAL OFFICER (TOWN PLANNING) GL. 07
- TOWN PLANNING ASSISTANT I, 04
- PRINCIPAL EXECUTIVE OFFICER I, GL. 12
- PRINCIPAL EXECUTIVE OFFICER II, GL. 10
- SENIOR EXECUTIVE OFFICER (ACCOUNTS) GL. 09
- HIGHER EXECUTIVE OFFICER, GL. 08
- STATISTICIANS GL. 08
- PROCUREMENT OFFICER II, GL. 08
- PROGRAM ANALYSTS GL. 08
- HIGHER STATISTICAL OFFICER, GL. 08
- HIGHER STORE OFFICER, GL .08
- CHIEF CLERICAL OFFICER, GL. 07
- SENIOR CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARY, GL. 09
- CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARY III, GL. 06
- CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARY IV, GL. 05
- SENIOR MOTOR DRIVER-MECHANIC I, GL. 06
- MOTOR DRIVER-MECHANIC, GL. 04
- MOTOR DRIVER, GL. 03
- STORE KEEPER, GL. 04
Edo State Civil Service Recruitment 2022 GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
Candidates must possess the minimum Academic requirements for each role as stated below:
Degree (Second Class Lower), HND/OND (Lower Credit), or NCE (Merit), only Graduates of 2016 to date are eligible to apply for GL. 08 Positions.
Candidates must also have completed the mandatory NYSC Program (where applicable) and be computer literate, with good interpersonal/leadership skills and can work effectively in teams.
How to Apply for Edo State Civil Service Recruitment 2022
Interested Candidates should apply by visiting the Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal at csc.edostate.gov.ng and complete the online Application Forms. All applications must be submitted within three (3) weeks from the date of this Publication while Candidates must not be more than thirty five (35) years of age as at the time of application.
Application deadline: August 25, 2022.
- Candidates are only permitted to apply for one (1) position; multiple applications will result in disqualification.
- The Edo State Government does not require candidates to pay anyone or any organisation.
- Equal opportunity is guaranteed for all Candidates for this free, fair and merit-driven recruitment exercise.