The Management of Coal City University (CCU), Enugu, is now requesting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the courses, requirements and how to apply for Coal City University Post UTME Screening Form for 2022/2023 Session below.
Coal City University (CCU) Undergraduate Courses
FACULTY OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Statistics
FACULTY OF ARTS, SOCIAL & MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Criminology/Security Studies
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.A. English & Literary Studies
- B.A. History & Diplomatic Studies
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Marketing
- B.A. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.A. Religious Studies
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Taxation
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B. A. (Ed.) Education/English
- B. A. (Ed.) Education/History
- B. A. (Ed.) Education/Religious Studies
- B. Ed. Business Education
- B. Ed. Early Childhood Care Education
- B. Ed. Educational Management
- B. Ed. Guidance and Counselling
- B. Ed. Primary Education
- B. Ed. Social Studies
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Biology
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Chemistry
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Computer Science
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Economics
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Mathematics
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Political Science
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Integrated Science
Coal City University (CCU) Admission Requirements
All candidates applying must have the minimum required cut-off mark in UTME and a minimum of 5 Credits O’Level result in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics (except Political Science department where D7 is accepted in Mathematics) and not more than two sittings in WAEC.
How to Apply for Coal City University Post UTME Screening Form for 2022/2023 Session
All candidates who are desirous of gaining admission into Coal City University Enugu in the 2022/2023 admissions exercise are invited to commence online registration for screening.
Step 1 – Change of Institution
You are expected to choose Coal City University as your first choice of the university while sitting for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board’s (JAMB) Universal Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). However, if you did not choose CCU at the initial stage, you have the opportunity to do a change of institution. This process can only be done at a Computer Based Testing (CBT) centre or any JAMB Office Nationwide.
NOTE: This process CANNOT be done at a cyber cafe.
Step 2 – Upload of O’Level Result
Currently, admissions are only issued to candidates whose O’Level results are available to JAMB. To ensure you don’t miss the opportunity of gaining admission into Coal City University, make sure you upload your result at JAMB Portal using the services of a CBT Center or any JAMB Office. For the avoidance of doubt, kindly download JAMB CAPS MOBILE from your play store and register to also monitor your admission process.
Step 3 – Print out your Original JAMB Result
Step 4 – Apply to CCU
Click on Apply Now from any part of the site to go to the Portal.
While on the Portal, click on the “Apply for a Degree Programme”; link to generate an invoice for the payment of the application fee of NGN2,000. Select your application type, enter your JAMB Registration Number and click on submit.
Step 5 – Print Application Form
Step 6 – Accept and Print Admission Letter
For more information on Admission Visit admissions.ccu.edu.ng.
Those that did not choose CCU in JAMB should do the following:
– Go to JAMB to effect change of institution to CCU
– Upload their O’Level Result.
– Download CAPS mobile from Playstore to monitor their admission process.