The Wema Bank Plc is now accepting applications from young Nigerian graduates for its 2022 Bankers-In-Training (Sales) Programme. The deadline for the submission of applications is February 14, 2022.
WEMA Bank is the pioneer of Africa’s first fully digital bank, ALAT, and one of Nigeria’s most resilient banks. With decades of experience in the business of banking, the Bank has remained innovative in delivering value to its stakeholders. WEMA Bank welcomes applications for its “2022 Bankers-in-Training (Retail) Program”.
Wema Bank Plc Bankers-In-Training (Sales) Programme Requirements
To participate in this programme, you must meet the following requirements:
- First Class or Second-Class Upper Degree from a recognized University
- 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Maximum of 18 months work experience post- National Youth Service
- Not older than 26 years at the point of application
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Masters’ degree from a recognized university would be an added advantage.
- Relevant professional certification(s) would also be an advantage.
- Candidates must possess exceptional oral and written communication skills.
How to Apply for Wema Bank Plc Bankers-In-Training (Sales) Programme
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
CLICK HERE for more Job postings.