The management of University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN has released supplementary admission list (UTME and Direct Entry) for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
How to Check UNN Supplementary Admission List
Follow the link below to access UNN supplementary admission list on the university portal:
- 2020-2021 SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST II FOR UPLOAD
- 2020-2021 VIRTUALLY IMPAIRED CANDIDATES ADMISSION LIST
- 2020-2021 DIRECT ENTRY SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST II
- 2020-2021 VIRTUALLY IMPAIRED DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES ADMISSION LIST
- UPDATE TO 2020/2021 SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST
- UPDATE TO 2020/2021 SUPPLEMENTARY DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION LIST
- FIRST SUPPLEMENTARY LIST
Candidates whose names appeared in our current 2020/2021 Supplementary Admission lists, including Advert/Shopping list, whose names appeared in their shopped courses or who were recommended for courses that were not their first choice courses are expected to do the following:
- If you are notified by JAMB that UNN wants to transfer you from your first choice program/course to another program/.course and that you should ACCEPT OR REJECT the transfer, you are advised to ACCEPT the course as transferred to enable further action on the admission. You are also required to print out your Admission Status from JAMB CAPS and submit to Admissions Office to facilitate further admission processes.
- After accepting the transfer you should;
- Visit the UNN Portal
- Go to Undergraduate Students
- Sign Up
- Enter Your JAMB Reg. No. and Screening RRR
- Login to the UNN Portal with the login details provided
- Complete Profile
- Proceed to generate Invoice for Acceptance fee.
- All candidates whose names appeared in our Admission lists in their first choice courses should check their Admission Status in JAMB CAPS, if status is still showing “Not Admitted”, should check whether O/Level upload was successful, print status and evidence of O/Level upload and submit to Admissions Office to formalize their admissions
- Candidates should always ensure that they properly upload their O/Level Results in JAMB CBT accredited centre. The University will not be held responsible for any candidate whose admission fails to be uploaded in JAMB CAPS due to non or late upload of O/Level Results.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- All asterisked candidates in the above list are advised to URGENTLY upload their O/Level results into JAMB Portal within one week using a JAMB approved CBT Center and forward evidence of upload and Admission Status in JAMB CAPS to the Admissions Office. Note that the asterisked candidates’ admission cannot be processed until proper upload of O/Level results is done.
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would be deemed as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at the UNN Microfinance Bank Or any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, candidates requested to pay Thirty Thousand Naira Only (N30,000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng) again and login to your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
- Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
- If at any time in future, including final year, it is discovered that any candidate does not possess the minimum university and the faculty/departmental entry requirements for the course as prescribed by the Senate of the University, and published in JAMB Brochure, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
ALTERNATIVELY, UNN prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNN admission status.
Congratulations to all successful candidates.