The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) 2021/2022 Post-UTME Screening Form is now on sale. The Management of the University of Nigeria hereby invites Eligible candidates to apply for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening exercise Slated to start on October 15. See the requirements and how to apply form below.
Eligibility for UNN 2021/2022 Post-UTME Screening Form
- Candidates who chose UNN in the 2021 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 160 or above for screening
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
UNN 2021/2022 Post-UTME Screening Form Registration Date
The UNN Post-UTME screening exercise will commence on October 15, 2021, and ends on Saturday, November 20, 2021. Registration would be done online on the university Portal.
Candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank. before he/she can submit to the form online.
UNN 2021/2022 Post-UTME Screening Form Registration Procedure
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2021/2022 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
Kindly visit the UNN Website regularly for updates.
Dr. Chris C. Igbokwe