This is to bring to the notice of all candidates who applied for admission into the Sokoto State University. Sokoto through 2022 UTME and DE and chose the University as their most preferred Institution (i.e. first choice), with the minimum score of 140 in UTME, Lower Credit in HND/ND, Merit in NCE and 6 points in IJMB in relevant areas from a recognized tertiary institution, that the online screening exercise for admission into the University for the 2022/2023 Academic Session commences on Monday 12th September and ends on Saturday 31 December, 2022.
SSU Post UTME Screening Eligibility
Candidates who applied for admission into the Sokoto State University, Sokoto through UTME and Direct Entry and chose the University as their most preferred Institution (i.e. first choice), with SSU minimum cut-off mark of 140 and above.
Additionally, Direct Entry candidates need to possess at least Lower Credit in HND/ND, Merit in NCE and 6 points in IJMB in relevant areas from a recognized tertiary institution.
How to Apply for Sokoto State University Post UTME Form
The procedure is as follows:
- STEP 1: Visit the University Portal at http://portal.ssu.edu.ng
- STEP 2: Enter your JAMB Registration Number as username and password
- STEP 3: Click on ‘Update Data’ link to update your phone number and email address.
- STEP 4: Generate and print your screening payment invoice of the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2,000) only containing Unified Payment (UP) Reference Number. Thereafter proceed to any commercial bank on your invoice to make payment or click on ‘Pay Now’ link to pay using any of the instant Unified Payment channels.
- STEP 5: After payment, login to your account again and update your biodata.
- STEP 6: Academic records and other required information. Print your acknowledgement slip and payment receipt for record purposes.
NOTE: Please note that the screening is strictly online, and no examination will be required of applicants at any time.
For further inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org@ssu.edu.ng or call +2348162544443 or +2349017593664 (call period:9:00 a.m-3:00p.m from Mondays to Thursdays and 9:00 am to 12:00 pm on Fridays).