All candidates who chose the Rivers State University, Nkpolu-Oroworukwo, Port
Harcourt during the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and have received notification to that effect from JAMB are hereby requested to take note of the following:-.
- The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only on candidates who chose RSU as their first choice University.
- Only candidates who scored 160 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified to apply for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University.
- Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) as published in the Jamb Brochure. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results. However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
- Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise online by logging onto www.rsu.edu.ng and making e-payment of Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00) only using Interswitch Verve enabled cards. Candidates are encouraged to use the online chat support for further information and use the Information Communication and Technology Centre (ICTC), Rivers State University for RELIABLE registration and BIOMETRIC verification.
- Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME Screening test
- Candidates are to note that the mode of screening exercise is ELECTRONIC. It is important that candidates practice how to use the computer especially the use of mouse and keyboard.
- Candidates are expected to note that the screening test shall be done at the Information Communication and Technology Centre (ICTC) of the University, therefore they should stick to the time and date on the screening test slip as no candidates will be allowed after the scheduled date of examinations.
- The registration for the screening exercise will start from Wednesday 8th September, 2021 and end on Friday 8th October, 2021.
SCHEDULE FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place from Monday 18th October
2021, at the Information Communication and technology Centre (ICTC) of the University. Candidates are requested to please note that Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online
registration. The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip.
Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time. All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
Parents, guardians and well-wishers are advised to stay away from the venue of the screening exercise.
Further details about the screening exercise can be obtained online at
It is important to note that the names of successful candidates for admission shall be published on the same site (www.rsu.edu.ng.).
We wish all candidates a successful online screening exercise.
DR. S.C. ENYINDAH