Precious Cornerstone University is now selling forms for admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. Eligible UTME and Direct Entry purpose-driven and ambitious candidates are invited to apply for Precious Cornerstone University post UTME form online via the University’s website. See eligibility and how to apply below.
Candidates that qualify to participate in the screening exercise are:
Those who are seeking admission into 100 Level and scored the prescribed cut-off mark.
Those who are awaiting SSCE, NECO, GCE or NABTEB results are also eligible to participate in the screening exercise.
Those who are seeking admission into 200 Level (Direct Entry) and who possess minimum of 2 passes in relevant subjects at Advanced Level or JUPEB/IJMB
Those who are seeking transfer into 200 Level from other Universities
Those who scored less than prescribed cut-off mark or who did not sit for the 2021 JAMB UTME are eligible to enroll for the 8 month JUPEB Programme that will qualify them for admission into 200 Level, through Direct Entry.
- Applicants are to click on “Begin Application“, under the General Menu and then supply your UTME Registration Number on the next page.
- After your details(i.e. UTME Reg. No, Fullname) appear on the next page, you can then proceed to make your payment. However proceeding to make payment means that you affirm that the details supplied are correct. Nevertheless, you are still allowed to confirm your details once more before you make payment.
- Before making a payment, make sure your details are correct. Any successful payment CANNOT be REFUNDED.
- After a successful payment, you will then proceed to create an account. You will be asked to supply a password, an email address and your phone number.
- After successfully creating an account, you can then proceed to fill the application form by logging in to your account.
- Please note, after successfully creating an account, you should always use the “Returning Applicant” link under the General Menu. However, until you successfully make a payment and create an account as stated above, you are to use the “Begin Application” link instead.
- As a “Returning Applicant”, you will be able to fill the Application Form, and then complete the application process. After completion of the application process, you will be able to print out your Application Form and Payment Receipt.
- Please note, after submission of your Application Form, you will be unable to change the Passport Photograph uploaded and other details supplied. Hence confirm your details and make sure the passport uploaded is yours before you attempt to submit your Application form.
- You are to return to the same site to check your Admission Status and print your Admission letter.
|Application Form:||=N= 7,500:00|
- All Fees are payable via the PCU InterSwitch Payment Integration Platform
- Note that a bank transaction charge of =N=350:00 per transaction applies for all transactions
You will be redirected to interswitch gateway during registration to make payment for the Application Form. Prepare for making your payment online by having the following information handy:
- An Interswitch enabled Debit/ ATM card, specifying the “Card Number”, “Expiry Date”, “Card PIN” and “CVV2 Code”
- Ensure that you have sufficient funds in the card specified above, to cater for your fees as quoted in this section
While we have done everything neccesary to ensure a smooth payment/ registration process, some exceptional situations may occur. Should the situation persist, reach us via listed contacts below:
- Telephone: 08126548158, 09084859496, 08109043540
Recommended Post: List of Schools Whose 2021/2022 Forms are Out – Post UTME