This is to inform all foreign-trained graduates who registered online for the 2022 Batch ‘A’ service year, whose credentials and travel documents are yet to be physically verified that the verification exercise will take place from 14th to 18th February, 2022.
Each graduate will be notified of the date and time he/she is expected to report at his/her chosen verification centre.
Foreign-trained PCMs that registered previously but did not attend the Pre-Camp Verification, are to revalidate to enable them choose a Pre-Camp Verification Centre
Centres and locations for the exercise are listed below:
- ADAMAWA: NYSC Secretariat, Federal Secretariat Complex, Yola
- ENUGU: NYSC Secretariat, No. 2 Abakaliki Road, G.R.A., Enugu state
- BAUCHI: Shadawanka Barracks, Nigerian Army, Bauchi
- FCT (ABUJA): NYSC Orientation Camp, Kubwa, Abuja
- KANO: Children’s park, Bakavu Barracks, Nigeiran Army, Airport Road, Fagge, kano
- LAGOS: NYSC Secretariat, Old Census Office Babs Animashun Street, Surulere, Lagos
- OSUN: NYSC Secretariat, New Ikirun Road, Osogbo, Osun state
- RIVERS: NYSC Secretariat, 40 Ikwere Road, Port-Harcourt, Rivers state
- SOKOTO: Eagle officers Mess, 8 Division Garrison, Nigerian Army, Ginginya Barracks, Gusau Road, Sokoto
- You will receive an SMS or check your dashboard for the date and time assigned to you.
- As part of measures to ensure social distancing and smooth conduct of the exercise, you are expected to strictly report on the date and time specified for you at the venue you indicated when you registered online.
- You are to present all original credentials and travel documents as uploaded online during registration.
- Furthermore, you are to adhere strictly to the National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) COVID-19 safety protocols of hand washing, as well as carry along hand sanitisers and face masks and maintain personal hygiene.
- You are also to note that only persons whose credentials are duly physically verified and cleared will be deployed, exempted or excluded from National Service.