This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Kwara State University, KWASU 2020/2021 academic session post UTME/Admission screening exercise, that the management of the institution has released the list of successfully admitted candidates.
KWASU admission lists contain the names of UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into KWASU various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Check KWASU Admission List
- Go to KWASU admission portal at https://myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/login.
- Supply your USERNAME and PASSWORD in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on LOGIN to access your KWASU admission status.
Admitted candidates are to proceed with payment of Thirty-Five Thousand Naira (N35,000) as admission acceptance fee.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Kwara State University (KWASU) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that mad it to KWASU admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session