The following books are recommended by Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for Computer Studies:
JAMB Recommended Books for Computer Studies
- A Textbook for Year 11 – Computer Studies Bibhya Sharma, Shaveen Singh & Vijay Singh, Publisher: Technology and Employment Skills Training Ministry of Education, Fiji.
- Addan Emmanuel (2013). My Computer for Senior Secondary Schools 1, 2, 3 with Practical Training CD. Valueplus Publication Limited.
- Adebisi, A. J. (2013). Fundamentals of Computer Studies, Nigeria: Expert Consults, Available on https://www.researchgate.net/publication/258339295_FUNDAMENTALS_OF_COMPUTE R_STUDIES
- Adedapo F. O. Mitchell A. S. and Agunbiade D. A. (Assessed on August 6, 2021): Online with Computer Senior Secondary 2; rasmedpublications.com
- Brookshear, J. G. (1991). Computer Science: An Overview. Benjamin-Cummings Publishing Co. Inc.
- Chiemeke Stella C., Souley Boukari, Olumide B. Longe (Assessed on August 6, 2021); Computer Studies for Senior Secondary Schools; University Press Plc., upssbookshop.com
- Doyle, S (1995). Computer Studies for You, USA: Nelson Thomas Ltd, 2nd Edition. Available at https://www.amazon.com/GCSC-Computer-Studies-You/dp/0748703810
- Driscoll, T. & Dolden R. (1998). Computer Studies and Information Technology (The Motivate Series), Nigeria: Macmillan Education, Available at https://amazon.com/ComputerStudies-Information-Technology-Motivate/dp/0333598342
- Henderson, P. (1987, February), Modern Introductory Computer Science. In Proceedings of the eighteen SIGCSE technical symposium on Computer Science education (pp. 183-190).
- HiiT@School (Assessed on August 6, 2021); Computer Studies for Senior Secondary Education; HiiT
- Ojo D. J. (2018). Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination on Data Processing. Past Questions and Answers (2014 – 2020). Published by TONAD Publishers Limited. (Theory, Objectives and Practical)
- Otuka J. O. E. Akande A. F. and Iginla S. I. (2019): New Computer Studies 1-3; LearnAfrica
- Senior School Certificate Examinations/National Examination Council (SSCE/NECO). Past Questions and Answers on Computer Studies (Theory/Objectives).
- Sloan, R. H., & Troy, P. (2008). CS 0.5: a better approach to introductory computer science for majors. ACM SIGCSE Bulletin, 40(1), 271-275.
For more information Visit: www.jamb.gov.ng