JAMB Mock Result 2021: This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the 2021 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) MOCK EXAMINATION conducted on Thursday, 3rd June, 2021 that the result have been released and they can now check their scores online.
HOW CAN I CHECK MY JAMB Mock Result 2021
Checking of JAMB mock exam result is free. JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) are supposed to send the mock result you free of charge via email or SMS. However, if you have not received your result through email or SMS, kindly follow the steps outlined below to access your result.
- Visit JAMB Mock result checking portal via the link https://jamb.gov.ng/efacility
- A space to input your Email address/JAMB registration Number will appear
- Supply your Email address/JAMB Registration number in the required space
- Click on ‘Check Mock Results’ to access your JAMB Mock Exam Score
- Your UTME Mock Result should pop-up
- Login to your jamb.gov.ng
- Enter the email address and password used for your jamb.org.ng – UTME 2021 Registration and your profile account. After you’ve login.
- Find and Click on noreply jamb mock result. Find the attached PDF file download and print it out.
Note: The Mock results are not for the purpose of admission or matriculation consideration.
I CAN’T ACCESS MY JAMB Mock Result 2021
If you are having difficulty in accessing your mock result, kindly try the following possible solution:
- Re-enter your Email address/JAMB registration Number and ensure that it is correct
- Confirm that you have allowed popup on JAMB Mock result checking portal from your browser. Check how to allow pop-up on jamb site if you are using chrome browser below.
How to Allow Pop-ups on Chrome
- Open Chrome, then go to the web page that you want to allow pop-ups.
- Click on customize and control Google Chrome (the icon with three horizontal bars in the upper right side of the browser toolbar).
- Click Settings.
- Go to Privacy and security
- Click on site setting
- Scroll to the Pop-ups section, and then allow pop-up
Please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below