How to Check NECO 2021 Result: There are two ways to checking your results. (1) You log in to your NECO account, purchase a token and use your purchased token to check your result. (2) An already purchased token can be shared with you and you use that to check your result.
ALSO READ: NECO-2021-SSCE-RESULT-IS-OUT
Method 1: Using a previously purchased/shared token
- Visit NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2021
- Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE INTERNAL (JUNE/JULY)
- Enter the 12 digits token number and your exam registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Click on ‘check result’ and wait for examination results to be displayed on the screen.
How to Check NECO 2021 Result (Method 2: Purchasing a token from your account)
You can purchase a token by logging in to your account and clicking on the Purchase token button.
Click here to find out more about purchasing a token.
- After purchasing a token, click on CHECK RESULT button at the bottom of the screen or on the side menu.
- The check result button will be loaded out on the screen, fill out the form. and click the CHECK RESULT button.
- If you do not know your token number, simply click on MY TOKENS on the side menu and all your purchased tokens will be listed out.
- Click on the CHECK RESULT button on the right-hand side to use a selected token to check your result. Fill out the form and use any of your tokens.
NOTE: One token can be used a maximum of 5 times. After this limit, you will need to purchase a new token to view results again. Also endeavour that you have enable pop-up on your browser.
If you follow the simple steps outlined above, by now you should be seeing your grades in each subject.
If you see ‘No CA3’ instead of your result, just know that your National Examination council (NECO) Continuous Assessment Score (CAS 3) has not been uploaded by your school to NECO database.
How can it be solved : Your school will have to pay Twenty Thousand Naira (₦20,000) into NECO TSA ACCOUNT. Thereafter, NECO will open CA platform and your school will be able to upload the CA 3. Once the CA 3 is uploaded, you will be able to access to your result. In summary, just contact your school to do the needful as specified by NECO.
Use these steps to make payment for late CA 3:
- Log into your SSCE internal account with your username and password.
- From your dashboard, you can either click on the Make Payment button or use the Payment button located on the side menu to begin purchase.
- Select CA 3 option and click on the Submit button.
- You’ll be redirected to the Remitta web page to complete your purchase.
- Once your purchase is completed, you’ll be able to upload your CA 3. Launch the offline application and enter each Candidates CA 3 that was not uploaded previously.
ALSO READ: NECO TIMETABLE