The management of Gombe State University (GSU) hereby inform the general public that registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening of its institution will commence on Monday, 17th October 2022.
GSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility
- All candidates who applied to the University as First Choice.
- Scored a minimum of 170 points in the UTME, for Degree Programmes in Science, 150 in Education, and Arts and Social SciencesScored a minimum of 200 points in the UTME, for Medicine, Pharmacy and Law Programmes Candidates with less than 200 points, particularly for Medicine, Pharmacy and Law Programmes, are advised to immediately change to other alternative Programmes, such as;
- Minimum JAMB scores of 180: B.Sc. Anatomy, Physiology or Biochemistry;
- Minimum JAMB scores of 170: B.Sc. Geology, Geography, Chemistry, Biology, Botany or Zoology, B.Sc. (B.Ed.) Chemistry, 8lology, Geography, Mathematics or Physics;
- Minimum JAMB score of 170 plus Inclusion of Mathematics in JAMB combination: B.Sc. Mathematics, Physics or Statistics, Computer Science; B.Sc. (Ed): Mathematics or Physics.
- Possesses an NCE/IJMB/Advanced Level GCE/Diploma for Direct Entry (Please note that the NCE, IJMB, Advanced Level GCE or Diploma must be in the same course being applied for.
How to Apply for Gombe State University Post UTME/DE Form For 2022/2023 Academic Session
Eligible candidates shall visit the University portal: http://dhrd-gsu-edu.com/admissions to register for the Online Screening Exercise as follows:
- Enter Jamb Registration Number and Click. Get Details Now to retrieve Your Details.
- Enter Email address and Pay a Non-refundable Screening charge of Two Thousand Naira only (NGN2,000.00)
- Click “Proceed to Form
- Fill the Form to create UTME/DE Screening Account
- Click Register
- Candidate’s details captured will be displayed
- Click “Generate Data Form
- A PDF File of two pages shall be generated
- Page 1 of the PDF captures candidate’s Registration details
- Page 2 is the Candidate’s Post-UTME Test (CBT) Exams Card
- Print the two pages, and attach photocopies of all credentials to page 1 and bring them along with the originals on the day of the Physical Screening. The dates on which Candidates would be screened shall be obtained from the Portal during Registration.
Deadline: Not Specified.