This is to inform the general public and all the candidates that applied for admission into the National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes of the Federal Polytechnic, Ukana, during the 2022/2023 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
How to Check Federal Polytechnic Ukana Admission List
Currently, the Federal Polytechnic, Ukana prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your Federal Polytechnic, Ukana admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Federal Polytechnic, Ukana admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal Polytechnic, Ukana ND full-time programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Federal Polytechnic, Ukana admission list.